The Girl from the Evening
I was in my final year of engineering when I met her for the first time. I was coordinating a fest and needed few volunteers for the fest. She was in her first year. I went to her class and announced about the function, and asked to volunteer for the fest. I needed One Boy and one girl with me to help me in conducting the fest. Few boys stood up to join me as volunteer and from them I selected one. But in girl’s no one stood up. I moved my eyes through all the girls present and said to her, You are going to volunteer me, for that fest. Few things of her made my mind to choose her.
She had blue eyes and smooth tanned skin. Her figure was slim and the expressions matched with my past crush. The last reason dominated more from the previous to choose her .
She stood up as I pointed towards her. I asked her name. she replied, her name is Anisha. I did not care to ask her if she really interested in the position or not. Nor she said no to my proposal. And then I asked her phone number. Maybe in fear or respect, she gave me her number .
It was the month of June. My Final semester exams were ended 3days before her. My roommate Ashish had already left Bhawanipatna . I stayed few more days just to spend few days with Anisha .
Her exams ended on a Friday.
She slipped into the bed said “are you not going to sleep today”. I did not want to sleep at that moment. I joined her in the bed. She placed her head on my lap. I moved my fingers over her hairs, and she slept like a baby. I gently moved her head to a pillow, kissed her gently on the lobe of her ear, but she was asleep already.
The sun woke me next morning. She was still asleep. Rays were touching her body lovingly.
I had never watched her before, just after she wakes up. She was fresh and clean like the earth after a spring rain , I could feel her aura.
We did not move from the bed. And took her hand and kissed her fingers one by one. I kissed her forehead and then eyelids. She had closed her eyes. I kissed her lips, she nor protested nor responded my kisses.
I did not want to leave her. I had no idea when I would meet up her again. I kept her luggages inside the bus cabin. I sat beside her seat in the bus. Her words died like mine. Her eyes were saying everything which she could not . I placed my right hand over her left hand. She pressed it as if she did not want leave . I wanted to kiss her but the crowded bus made me too shy to kiss.
We made no oral promises of writing , or keeping in touch.
She had blue eyes and smooth tanned skin. Her figure was slim and the expressions matched with my past crush. The last reason dominated more from the previous to choose her .
She stood up as I pointed towards her. I asked her name. she replied, her name is Anisha. I did not care to ask her if she really interested in the position or not. Nor she said no to my proposal. And then I asked her phone number. Maybe in fear or respect, she gave me her number .
It was the month of June. My Final semester exams were ended 3days before her. My roommate Ashish had already left Bhawanipatna . I stayed few more days just to spend few days with Anisha .
Her exams ended on a Friday.
She slipped into the bed said “are you not going to sleep today”. I did not want to sleep at that moment. I joined her in the bed. She placed her head on my lap. I moved my fingers over her hairs, and she slept like a baby. I gently moved her head to a pillow, kissed her gently on the lobe of her ear, but she was asleep already.
The sun woke me next morning. She was still asleep. Rays were touching her body lovingly.
I had never watched her before, just after she wakes up. She was fresh and clean like the earth after a spring rain , I could feel her aura.
We did not move from the bed. And took her hand and kissed her fingers one by one. I kissed her forehead and then eyelids. She had closed her eyes. I kissed her lips, she nor protested nor responded my kisses.
I did not want to leave her. I had no idea when I would meet up her again. I kept her luggages inside the bus cabin. I sat beside her seat in the bus. Her words died like mine. Her eyes were saying everything which she could not . I placed my right hand over her left hand. She pressed it as if she did not want leave . I wanted to kiss her but the crowded bus made me too shy to kiss.
We made no oral promises of writing , or keeping in touch.
Are you kidding???
ReplyDeleteI think the 1st part is real except about the crush.
When you kiss her??
Bhai pura fiction story.. i never kissed anyone,nor i was in any relationship with anyone in Bhawanipatna. :)
DeleteYa I know...
Delete