Dream
Like every time opened the Indian Polity book. Read few lines of the chapter 59.” The public
services categorizes- all India, central and state…”
The January cold and the laziness demanded to cover my body
with a blanket and switching to the bed from the study table.
Again read few more lines of that chapter “at present there
are three-all India services. They are…”
Calculated the number of pages to be read, veered the pages
from the reading chapter to the end.
Unknown part of my body forced the eyes to close, and without
any resistance and deciding to wake up with in few minutes I slept.
Within seconds dreams started flowing.
Dream 1-
Back to the school. My JNV. At the computer lab, which used
to my longing there. Where I loved to stay there. Sir has opened the CPU and is
cleaning the RAM slot, I am watching at him and questing curiously.
Suddenly some unknown remote switched the dream like a movie.
Dream 2
I had gone to my home. And returned that day to school.
Wearing my favourite jeans. Crossed the same computer lab. It was locked like
most of the time. It was locked with a
very small lock unlike it used to by a Bronze coloured big lock. Went ahead … could see few recognized faces.
They are students of class 10th. All were sitting outside. I could
feel the cold … so they are sitting outside, I thought. Took few more steps . It was class 11th.
I could see the class was near to empty.
Put few more steps. “Class 12th science” was
written on the wall in blue/green colour. The door was closed from Inside. (I
am wondering if my dream was in multi-colour or it was black and white). Yes,
it is my classroom.
Few were sitting near the veranda. I am unable recall their
faces. I asked one, if any teacher is present inside or not. For few moments it seemed I heard of him
saying Patel sir is Inside. I was delighted. He is our English teacher. And I
loved literature. I did not have any copy or pen in my pocket. still I thought
of entering into his class . I was also longing to have a glance of my beloved
crush.
Before I could enter into the class or could have a glance
of her again dreams changed.
Dream 3
I could not know if in the third one, I was really in my
dream or was just thinking of the good old times.
Those were last few days of my engineering college. as usual
I did not like going college when there are no lectures. I did not wish wasting
my time just by roaming inside the campus or sitting idly in the class room. I
felt for the last moment. I was missing my college. I was Longing for the good
old days. Did not want to miss any more and abruptly I opened my eyes. I felt
relieved.
Threw the blanket sat on the table and opened a new chapter
and started reading...
Achchha hai.. Bahat achchha hai..
ReplyDeleteDhanyabad Gapu :)
Delete