Confession of an Idiot
Dear
Trying to recollect these last seven days. The sunny Saturday afternoon in the so called seminar hall,
A dispassionate guy in studies watching randomly at the curious faces, who were noting down everything what the speakers were speaking.
So it was for the first in my life, I saw her in that crowd.
Looking like a bright girl, sometimes laughing at the bad joke of the speaker, in another time discussing with her bench mate.
I don’t know what was with in her was making me to follow her. A deceptive but powerful force was commanding me to turn my mind and heart towards her. It was trying to haul me. I was just following the unknown force as like someone has illusion me.
Except her branch and beautiful face I had no idea of her.
The tired day, the mild fever in that evening was unable to help me in getting some sleep.
The curiosity to know about her helped me in finding her name, finding a photograph of her,
There would not be any single day I would not have tried to make a conversation with her.
Someone had said everything happens for a reason. I don’t know the reason of making me fall towards her at the moment I saw her for the first time. I don’t know what made me to help her in the competition.
Within just a week she taught me what love is. Helped me in finding the part of the lost heart, which was strayed after my teen years. Life seems like just for her. Trying to see the world at her eyes.
I knew we are not destined for each other. I knew loving her was just my choice. I loved her just to feel the joy when my heart miss a beat when I cross by her. I loved her just to feel the sweet pain of missing her. It was just for my happiness I loved her. I loved her for using her in another story for my blog.
Someone has rightly said,” at some point of time you have to realise that some person can live only in heart but not in your life” …
Finally I just want to say love you and thank you for letting me know who I am. Love you forever my dear.
Yours
An Idiot.
Trying to recollect these last seven days. The sunny Saturday afternoon in the so called seminar hall,
A dispassionate guy in studies watching randomly at the curious faces, who were noting down everything what the speakers were speaking.
So it was for the first in my life, I saw her in that crowd.
Looking like a bright girl, sometimes laughing at the bad joke of the speaker, in another time discussing with her bench mate.
I don’t know what was with in her was making me to follow her. A deceptive but powerful force was commanding me to turn my mind and heart towards her. It was trying to haul me. I was just following the unknown force as like someone has illusion me.
Except her branch and beautiful face I had no idea of her.
The tired day, the mild fever in that evening was unable to help me in getting some sleep.
The curiosity to know about her helped me in finding her name, finding a photograph of her,
There would not be any single day I would not have tried to make a conversation with her.
Someone had said everything happens for a reason. I don’t know the reason of making me fall towards her at the moment I saw her for the first time. I don’t know what made me to help her in the competition.
Within just a week she taught me what love is. Helped me in finding the part of the lost heart, which was strayed after my teen years. Life seems like just for her. Trying to see the world at her eyes.
I knew we are not destined for each other. I knew loving her was just my choice. I loved her just to feel the joy when my heart miss a beat when I cross by her. I loved her just to feel the sweet pain of missing her. It was just for my happiness I loved her. I loved her for using her in another story for my blog.
Someone has rightly said,” at some point of time you have to realise that some person can live only in heart but not in your life” …
Finally I just want to say love you and thank you for letting me know who I am. Love you forever my dear.
Yours
An Idiot.
Masta achhi
ReplyDeleteDhanyabad bhai.. :)
DeleteWowwwwwww supoobbbb keep it up dud
ReplyDeleteThank u bro.. :)
Deletewa, dekhte hi pyar ho gaya...
ReplyDeletekya bhai, wo ladki he ki pari??
Bhai fiction... just a write up.. Showing luv can happen any time n any where...
ReplyDeleteWaoo bhai (Y)
ReplyDeleteKudos :)
Nyc one..keep up ;)
Thank you dear.. :)
DeleteWaoo bhai (Y)
ReplyDeleteKudos :)
Nyc one..keep up ;)