A Letter of love to an angel



Dear,


Don’t know how to begin.  Heart, fingers trembling for writing. Just trying to off what ever in side the heart for the past years. I still remember  for the first time when I talked with you.  The first song you dedicated to me.  Ya it was song for friendship.. but  somewhere inside this heart unknowingly you made a special place within it. What I have heard love is beautiful feelings.  It always gives joy ,it has its own world . and people call in love a couple are always in a different world.  Moreover how can a guy stop loving a girl like you. You are really beautiful.  Every night whenever I feel missing you I just look at the sky …looking at the moon ,those blinking stars all are failing in front of your beauty..  

If I was ever asked to stop loving you, it would be like asking someone to stop breathing.  I want to be yours forever and want you to be mine forever for you are the only one who can make me feel this way. You are the answer to every prayer of mine. From years I m waiting for a girl like you. You know when ever I talk to talk to you i feel being in another world.  Some times talking to you at night I could not concentrate what you are talking just trying go with your voice… wherever it will take..

Today just one thing I will say let’s go with the flow of love… lets enjoy the divine feelings. Lets love each other….

Happy propose day my darling….

Love you till I die……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review badhu nirupama by Bibhuti pattanaik

Book Review "Nayikara nama shravani"

Chandra's Son (Mythology retales)