In love with an Angel
As the train moving slowly,
trying to win over the wind, moving ahead…. Unlike the
Indian railway vehicle,
which has a goal in its journey, my life just, moving without any goal. as the
trying to grip its speed my mind rushing speedily back into the past. Trying to
turn the pages of my life, the read pages. Just trying to rewind it. It was 9 years ago when I met her for the
first time. Life was in a budding state. It was my class 6 when I saw her for
the first time. That time I had no idea about her. Kiara, a sweet girl, always
having a happy smile in her face.. I feel the angel will also fail in front her
beauty. Seven years passed, it was the time to depart from the school but there
might be just few occasions in which I might have talked with that girl. . But you know everything has a time to occur
so it was not that time I fell for the angel. It was the time when the best time of our life
the seven years of school has finished all were trying to find a professional
career for them. Just being a classmate I phoned her. Sorry I had not that gut to phone her because
she had not any personal cell phone that time so I just messaged her. In my
texts, which I sent her, I had not written my name in any of those smses. After
two days of continuous texting once, my phone rang displaying her mom’s number
in the caller id. Yes that was the first time, for the first time I talked to
her for a long 10 minutes. As the time
passed our relationship (do not take it otherwise) our friendship started to
initiate. Time was moving in its own way we joined engineering in two different
colleges. The just friend in us has changed into best friends. Our conversation
duration via phone had also started to increase day by day. Sometimes it used
to be long 180 minutes. Usually I used
to spend less time on phone. You know it was woman’s power, which turned me
into a talkative man. Don’t remember what I used to talk but she was there to find
a topic for us. Whatever it may be, but I just loved it. I had no idea when the
love for the talking, the love for her voice had been changed into loving her
beauty, falling for her heart. Yes I was in love. Love with that angel.
As the time flowed the love for my angel just went on
gripping my heart then to the mind. I just became mad for that girl. I could
not know it was just infatuation or something more. as the saying oes one boy
and a girl cant remain just friends.some one will fall on the other..it may be
the boy who at first fall in love. One evening I dialed her number. When she
received the phone the sentence consisting of three words came out
side of my mind and mouth. Without a pause I just said love you Kiara. That time I had not that gut to hold the phone suddenly I cut the phone.i had no idea what would happen next. Will she accept my love. I had more fear not for dejection of myl ove but I was fearing our friendship would not break. So many thoughts were running in my mind. The ringtone of the phone helped me to come out of that world....
side of my mind and mouth. Without a pause I just said love you Kiara. That time I had not that gut to hold the phone suddenly I cut the phone.i had no idea what would happen next. Will she accept my love. I had more fear not for dejection of myl ove but I was fearing our friendship would not break. So many thoughts were running in my mind. The ringtone of the phone helped me to come out of that world....
to be continued....

superb
ReplyDeletethanks bhai....
DeleteNice one bro.. Appreciate ur story..
ReplyDeleteIs it a real story...??? :-)
thank you bro.. i just reflect my experiences in my writings...
Delete